• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

DocuSign And Keap Not Getting Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello... I've connected my Keap CRM with Docusign, but the information I need from Keap is missing. When I use "new order" as my trigger from Keap, Pabbly doesn't give me the name of the person, their email or the product they purchased from the order. Without this information, I'm not able to tell DocuSign who and where to send the agreement.

I've also tried using the "tag added" trigger and that doesn't give me the name or email either.

Here's a quick video of the issue: https://www.loom.com/share/62054fee6794411d8d561a4e11a58679

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @liveitluis

Seems like there might be no contact who has the respective tag to it therefore it might not fetch the contact details from Keap.

Kindly make sure you have at least contact with the respective tags.

Further, we have checked the same with your different tags and it is fetching the contacts correctly.

1663827951577.png

Moreover, to fetched the order data you can use the "Retrive an Order" action event of Keap. I hope this might help you out.

1663828091128.png

Status
Not open for further replies.