• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Don't understand workflows

I want to purchase Pabbly Connect, but need to understand workflows. For example, I founded a nonprofit and am about to pilot 10 support groups a week, each one for up to 10 people. We need to charge a small fee for participation. So we need to use Pabbly Connect to connect our Zoho Bigin CRM with PayPal or Stripe. We will also give each participant a survey, and need to connect Bigin with one of the open source survey software. So - is it one workflow for the 100 people who will pay for group sessions, or is it 100 different workflows? Similarly, is it one workflow for all connections between the survey and Bigin, or 100 different workflows (one workflow for each survey taken)? this is important as we will soon offer larger events as webinars, and more services. Many thanks! Eric

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Workflow - A workflow consists of the trigger and action steps consisting of applications you wish to integrate with. A workflow can have a single trigger and one or more actions. When you turn your workflow ON, it will run the action steps every time the trigger event occurs.

Tasks - Any action being performed inside your workflow is considered a task. Triggers are not calculated in the tasks. Only the action steps are calculated in the task counts. Additionally, internal tasks of the Pabbly Connect such as Filter, Router, Formatter, etc are not counted as a task.

Like if you send one lead from Facebook Lead Ad to MailChimp, it will be counted as a single task. If you have a multi-step automation workflow, it will be counted depending upon the number of action steps. For example: If you send one lead from Facebook Lead Ad to MailChimp and then send the same lead to Google Sheets. It will be counted as 2 tasks -

It would be great if could take some time and watch the three videos for the Pabbly Connect overview. They will clear all your doubts about the working principle of Pabbly Connect -

Further, you can signup here for the forever free account of Pabbly Connect where you will get 100 tasks every month and can test the application fully before proceeding further for purchasing a pln - https://accounts.pabbly.com/signup/

Thank you. So I did watch the videos. My understanding is that in my example above which I repeat here:
to pilot 10 support groups a week, each one for up to 10 people. We need to charge a small fee for participation. So we need to use Pabbly Connect to connect our Zoho Bigin CRM with PayPal or Stripe. We will also give each participant a survey, and need to connect Bigin with one of the open source survey software.
We have two workflows (Bigin to Payment Gateway. Bigin to Survey Software), with about 100 users for each a month, or 100 tasks for each workflow, every month. That would be 2400 tasks a year, which is under the 3000 tasks per month in the first tier of your lifetime plans. Is this correct? (I'd actually need fewer tasks since payment and surveys are not for every meeting)