• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Dropbox and Iterator by Pabbly, Date/Time Formatter by Pabbly

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sjl

I'm encountering difficulties when trying to replicate this process with Pabbly, specifically with the Iterator function. It seems I cannot select any array using Iterator. Could you advise me on what I might be doing incorrectly?
Kindly refer to the following video lesson on how you can use the Iterator action step since you need to capture the API response in advance response by toggling the "Simple Response" button.

Is it feasible to map the variable in Pabbly as I could do in another tool? I've observed that Pabbly lists all files, but my aim is to search for a file with a specific date format (YYYY-MM-DD). Ideally, I'd like to select only the file name variable and search files containing this date format. Is this possible?
Additionally, could you kindly provide the URL of the workflow where you attempted this? Furthermore, I recommend watching the following video, which can provide you with insights into using the "contains" Filter type:

sjl

Hello ArshilAhmad,

Thanks for the concern, but I've decided to dance with a different automation partner for this task let's see if I can pull a simple task with Pebbly now. But hey, it's the thought that counts, right?

Cheers