• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Dropbox -> Google Drive

I am trying to create an automation that identifies a new file uploaded to Dropbox folder (works fine) which then uploads the same file to google drive.
Through mapping RES2URL I can get a file uploaded, however it is corrupted (pdf). None of the other links identified (including sharable URL) result in anythign being uploaded to google drive.
What is going wrong here?

I'm assuming it has something to do with Res2 URL opening the file in a dropbox container and Res2 Shareable Link redirecting to a longer URL?

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @katalystjay

We have replicated this issue locally and forwarded your query to the technical team for their review. We will keep you updated.

Thanks
Kunal

SaraLaidlaw

Hey @katalystjay

We have replicated this issue locally and forwarded your query to the technical team for their review. We will keep you updated.

Thanks
Kunal
Was this ever resolved? I have the same issue with a new file in Dropbox uploaded to OneDrive. It seems to work fine, but the file reads as corrupted. Image files work great.

SaraLaidlaw

Hey @SaraLaidlaw

Can you please share the workflow URL in which you have tried the same?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sqmdol17ctte76y/Demo sample AP cover form.pdf?dl=0&raw=1
I get this message when I try and open the pdf: I wonder if it is a permission problem with the folder.

1685215150143.png

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It appears that the problem is related to your specific OneDrive account. Regardless, I have made a note of your concern and will ensure that our technical team investigates it promptly. We will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

SaraLaidlaw

It appears that the problem is related to your specific OneDrive account. Regardless, I have made a note of your concern and will ensure that our technical team investigates it promptly. We will provide you with an update as soon as possible.
With Microsoft? That would not surprise me. Thank you!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @SaraLaidlaw

Can you please check and enable the downloadable pass file from DropBox?

(Watch the first part of the video for a better understanding)

SaraLaidlaw

Hey @SaraLaidlaw

Can you please check and enable the downloadable pass file from DropBox?

(Watch the first part of the video for a better understanding)
Yes, this is how I configured the automation. It works fine.
When the new file is added to the DropBox folder, it puts a copy in the One Drive folder.
Image files, such as jpg and png, open perfectly in One Drive.
But pdf files can not be read by Adobe. They present as corrupt.
My problem is with pdf files.