• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Duplicate Actions

dlaw

How do we duplicate an action from one workflow to another? This would save a ton of time.

Fagun Shah

I don't think this is possible, mainly because most users have mapped data inside their action steps which are unusable in another workflow.

So at the end you need to add simple action step itself in the new workflow.

Zapier also does not have this.

dlaw

Thanks for your response.

In Pabbly it would show 'No Data' in red. They could also clear the mapped fields.

I've got a couple API requests with a bunch of parameters and it's a bit tedious to copy from one to the other.

Fagun Shah

Thanks for your response.

In Pabbly it would show 'No Data' in red. They could also clear the mapped fields.

I've got a couple API requests with a bunch of parameters and it's a bit tedious to copy from one to the other.
Yes, Understood your Usecase now for API module.

Let's see what pabbly team reply.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
How do we duplicate an action from one workflow to another? This would save a ton of time.
We don't have an option to move action steps from one workflow to another workflow.

As a workaround, you can clone the whole workflow and then can edit the steps as per your requirement.

Last edited: