• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Duplicate workflow

mdimmer

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjEwNTY0MDYzMTA0Mzc1MjY5NTUzYzUxMzA1MTYxNTQzNyI_3D_pc
Hi,

I have set up a duplicate workflow, going from Telegram to Google sheets. I have used the same token from Telegram botfather, and now my original workflow has stopped working, i.e. it seems to hae stopped receiving alerts from Telegram. Can you tell me if this is the case and what I need to do to create a duplicate workflow. I need to pick up the same information from Telegram, but send it to a different worksheet on Google sheets.

Thank you for your help.

Matt

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mdimmer

Could you kindly establish a new connection and retry the process, ensuring that you capture the webhook response? It's possible that your current connection was disrupted, leading to a potential issue with the webhook response not originating from your Telegram channel.

1698649826902.png

mdimmer

Hi, thank you for your reply. I renewed the connection, and now the responses are showing in my workflow history, but they're still not appearing in my worksheet and I'm not sure why? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Based on the analysis of your workflow, it appears that you are successfully receiving responses from your Telegram and transferring them to Google Sheets as intended. We kindly request you to review this process for verification.

1698842940630.png

mdimmer

Hi, thank you for looking at this, the workflow is sending the correct info to my Google sheet. I just need to get it to send the info to the right cells. How do I get it to add a message to cell B2 and then every subsequent message to fill the cell below, B3, B4 etc? I set it to 'update row' but that doesn't seem to be quite right.
Thank you for your help
Matt

Supreme

Staff member
In a single execution, you need to pass data in B2, B3 and B4...... then use the "Add Multiple Row" action step.

Or if you want to pass data in a new line for execution then it is fine to use the "Add New Row" action step.

mdimmer

Hi, I'm not sure what you mean by 'pass data in a single execution'? I selected the 'Add multiple row' option, I then tried the 'Add new row' option but they both add the information to the next empty row, which in this case is B1001, when I need it to add the info to B2. Then, when the next Telegram message comes in, add this to B3 and so on...
If you could let me know how to achieve this I would be grateful.
Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Regrettably, I must clarify that the action step is designed to include data exclusively from a new row and does not possess the capability to integrate information from the initial rows of the spreadsheet.

mdimmer

Hi, I seem to have a different problem with this now. I have two workflows that are using the same token from Telegram, they don't seem to be working at the same time? I reset the connection to one, then the other stops picking up the messages. Do you know if using the same token is the problem here, should I set up a separate Telegram group so my workflows have a token each? Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mdimmer

We have been unable to replicate the problem on our end, so we recommend reaching out to the Telegram support team for assistance. Additionally, we suggest using a single workflow with just one bot for your channel.