• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Dynamic Email

akgshanmuga

Hi

While integrating Gmail in the workflow, wish to integrate the dynamic fields in a draft that is saved in my Gmail account.

Thus the recipient will get a dynamic email which will be very appealing.

Can you throw some light on this?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
You can map the field in the email content. That should work out as shown below and will make your email content dynamic based on the recipient to which you wish to send email -

1634103900101.png

akgshanmuga

Thanks for your response.

But, I wish to create a dynamic template in my Gmail with company headers and logo and impart the dynamic fields in that template.

In that context, the email will be very attractive.

But in our case, the workflow sends dynamic fields and email is sent, but the email is very simple and not professional.

Can you please throw some light on this?

Thanks

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
But, I wish to create a dynamic template in my Gmail with company headers and logo and impart the dynamic fields in that template.
So you can create HTML email content with the help of your developers and put that HTML content over the "Email Content" section in Gmail. That should work out for sending professional emails for which you're asking.