• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Dynamic Web Page Module - HTML Code Rendering as HTML Within Pabbly Connect Workflow

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTY5MDYzNjA0Mzc1MjZiNTUzNzUxMzci_pc
Hi Team,

I was requested to post this on here from the facebook group, see details below:

Hi team anyone know why with the Dynamic Web Page Module, after I've created it for the first time and then go back to edit it the HTML content is being rendered as HTML Content see image attached.
When I first added the content it was a full html file with css and lots of mapped fields, all of that seems to be gone now and I can't edit the page without it saving the new stripped html content. Any ideas?
Screen Shot 2023-12-05 at 1.08.29 pm.png

I've also prepared a video as well recreating the issue.

The workflow name is: Value Proposition Testing - View Results

Let me know if there is any other information you need thanks
David

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Team,

I was requested to post this on here from the facebook group, see details below:

Hi team anyone know why with the Dynamic Web Page Module, after I've created it for the first time and then go back to edit it the HTML content is being rendered as HTML Content see image attached.
When I first added the content it was a full html file with css and lots of mapped fields, all of that seems to be gone now and I can't edit the page without it saving the new stripped html content. Any ideas?View attachment 34978

I've also prepared a video as well recreating the issue.

The workflow name is: Value Proposition Testing - View Results

Let me know if there is any other information you need thanks
David
Thanks for the detailed information. Our technical team is looking over it and shall update you soon.

Supreme

Staff member
Our team is currently looking into it and we shall notify you with an update soon.