• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Easyforms to Gitscrum - How can I upload attachments?

Holger65

Hello, I am new to Pabbly, but so far I am impressed on your work.

I am collecting artwork orders from my clients via a formsystem that can be connected via email oder Webhook.
The orders must be transferred to GITSCRUM Kanban system as a new task.

1. when I send it via email it works, but attachments cannot be loaded at all. The task in gitscrum is not formatted, so I decided to do it with Webhook.
2. with webhook I can organise the displayed task in Gitscrum, but th attachments show only as a non active link.
So I have to mark the link, open it, save the pic to PC, add file to the files section.
Files can be added via Filebrowser or via drag and drop.

Ist it possible to add the files easier.

Best regrads

Holger

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-10 171152.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-06-10 171152.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot 2022-06-10 171647.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-06-10 171647.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 68
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Holger65

We looked into the GitSrum API docuemantion and it seems like their API doesn't allow to send pictures from the API itself.

So, I am afraid to say passing Image URL in the GitScrum might not be possible.

1654927935524.png