• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Email Content Line Break Issues

Hisashi

When pasting text into Email Content, line breaks are automatically stripped out and the line breaks need to be re-aligned after pasting, which is very cumbersome.

Is there any way to avoid this?

I am using a Mac.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Hisashi

You have to design your mail in the Gmail action step only once according to the mapping then in automation, the drafted designed mail will always send the mail in that space only.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Hisashi

You can refer to the following screenshot-

2022-05-27_18h10_01.png

2022-05-27_18h09_53.png

Hisashi

This is understandable.
What I want to confirm is that when I copy and paste a pre-created email Template into Pabbly, the line breaks disappear.

This problem does not occur in Zappier.
Is there any way to fix this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Hisashi

Whenever you copy-paste the content it only pastes the text-only it doesn't copy the new line or extra spacing whereas it also copies the addition styling which we cannot support.

Hisashi

I understand.
Generally, people would edit the manuscript in a text editor and paste it into Pabbly.
I think it would be more functional to be able to copy and paste including line breaks like in Zapier, so please consider this in future updates.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Hisashi

We have noted your request and we will try the desired feature to implement on our platform in future updates.