• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Email notification to join a secret board in Pinterest

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCW

Hi, I'm creating a workflow to onboard new clients.

The trigger is when a particular tag is added to a subscriber in Convertkit.

The subsequent actions are:

1. A welcome email is sent to the subscriber via Convertkit
  2. A shared folder is created in Google Drive
  3. A file is added to that folder
  4. An invite to join the shared board is sent to the subscriber
  5. In addition to this I have also created an action that creates a secret board in Pinterest.
My question is - Is there a way for me to automatically send an invite to the subscriber to join the secret board on Pinterest?

Thanks

NCW

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @NCW
  1. A shared folder is created in Google Drive
  2. A file is added to that folder
Can you please elaborate on these points once whether you want to share the fielder by creating it first or do you want this in the Shared Drive?

NCW

Can you please elaborate on these points once whether you want to share the fielder by creating it first or do you want this in the Shared Drive?
Hi @Supreme, there were a few typos in my original questions, so I have now edited it.

I'm not sure I understand your question - the 2 -4th steps in the automation are set up to:
  • Create a new folder in GD,
  • A file is then added to that folder
  • Then that folder is shared with my tagged subscribe
I have tested this workflow and these 3 steps work as they should.

My question is regarding the final step of my workflow: I want to know if I can add an action that automatically sends my tagged subscriber an email to join the secret Pinterest board that is created in Step 5

Does that make sense?

Supreme

Staff member
I want to know if I can add an action that automatically sends my tagged subscriber an email to join the secret Pinterest board that is created in Step 5
Absolutely, you have the ability to email the specific person tagged within your Convertkit leads. You can share the message with the secret board links attached.

Moreover, I highly recommend watching the second part of the video tutorial. It demonstrates how to dynamically create a folder and seamlessly add the file as needed. This will help you better understand and execute the process effortlessly.

(
)

NCW

Hi @Supreme, thank you for the videos!

I still have one question:

You mentioned that: "you have the ability to email the specific person tagged within your Convertkit leads. You can share the message with the secret board links attached."

Yes, I can email the specific person tagged within my Convertkit leads automatically, however, I think I need to manually add the secret board link to that email, no? I want to make it automated if I can. In the same way that I can send an auto-invite to join a shared board in Google Drive (see pic below).

Screenshot 2024-01-10 074304.png

In the video link below you can see I have set up an action to create a Pinterest board, but when I set up the next action - to share the secret board, there isn't an option to do that. I cannot see an option in the dropdown of action events for Pinterest that is 'share secret board link' (or similar).

https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cZV6isVHPj3

Is this possible?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-10 074304.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-10 074304.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 19

Supreme

Staff member
Yes, I can email the specific person tagged within my Convertkit leads automatically, however, I think I need to manually add the secret board link to that email, no?
Yes, you need to pass the board link directly as there is no API request available from Pinterest to get the link dynamically.

Status
Not open for further replies.