• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Email parser is not working anymore

dittdesign

Hi!
The email parser was working great yesterday, but today... nothing, and I haven't changed anything since yesterday. I don't see it triggering at all in the history. What's wrong?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dittdesign

Can you please share the workflow URL in which you have noticed such an issue? Kindly check your Email Parser trigger event once in your Gmail account whether the PC mail hook is still intact or not also the mail hook is forwarded correctly or not.

1697695857002.png

Supreme

Staff member
Based on the most recent entries in your workflow's history logs, it is evident that emails are being received from your email account and are subsequently forwarded to your Gmail action step.

2023-10-19_12h17_17.png

dittdesign

Your screenshot shows the last, successful workflow almost 9 hours ago. Try sending email to the email parser now. Nothing happens.

dittdesign

I think the problem is the emails I am sending from my phone. I receive the emails on other email addresses, but not pabbly. On computer it works fine. So strange.

dittdesign

So when I forward an email from my phone, it automatically added a bcc. When I removed the bcc the pabbly email parser seems to work every time :)

Supreme

Staff member
I think the problem is the emails I am sending from my phone. I receive the emails on other email addresses, but not pabbly. On computer it works fine. So strange.
We conducted a test using a mobile phone, sending an email with the BCC field, and found that the email parser correctly forwarded the email to the workflow.

1697700466911.png

1697700531516.png