• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Email Parser- Only 1 unique email address

fdolan1315

Hi all-

I am looking to send different emails into workflows that will have different tasks. It appears for each new workflow, I see the same pabbly email for me to use. How can I create very different workflows if there is only one available Email Parser email address since it is treating all my different emails the same? Are we only given one email parser address per account?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @fdolan1315,

Each new workflow provides you with a different email address; they are not the same.
1702578616984.png

1702578638696.png

You can add 'Filter by Pabbly' as step 2 of your workflow to ensure that the subsequent steps are executed only if the filter conditions, set according to your use case, are met.
1702579111602.png