• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Email Parser to Text Formatter to Google Sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberto

Hi, I am trying to extract data from the body of a daily email I receive. I am using Email Parser as a trigger and run Text Formatter about 20 times to extract the different sets of information I require. After verifying this, everything seems fine, until I try to move the contents into Google Sheets.

When I use the Google Sheets: Add New Row action, it puts all the information into the first cell of the next available row. What can I do separate each Text Formatter action into a different cell within the newly created row?

Fagun Shah

Did you create different columns with headers in gsheet and mapped values to those headers/fields in pabbly connect workflows add new row action?

Roberto

My process in Pabbly Connect was right, but the problem was with my Google Sheet. The first row in the Google Sheet was being used for the title of the sheet. I eliminated that row so that the headers now appear on row 1. Now the Google Sheets: Add new Row action identifies each column and allows the values to be mapped. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.