• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Emojis and new lines in text are not handled properly through Pabbly API

Kawaljeet

Hi!
I am trying to send emojis in my message through Whatsapp API. In the message content I tried pasting emojis and even HTML coded emojis.. but they were not delivered as intended. The copy pasted emojis were replaced by Question marks and the HTML coded emojis were replaced by the HTML code of the emoji. Secondly, When we wish to have a new line of text in the message, that too was not possible.. All the message content was contracted as a single paragraph. When I retried placing spaces between text by using the Enter key, they were replaced by <br />.

Please help me. any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Kawaljeet Singh

Attachments

• Screenshot msg.jpg
    Screenshot msg.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 56

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Hi!
I am trying to send emojis in my message through Whatsapp API. In the message content I tried pasting emojis and even HTML coded emojis.. but they were not delivered as intended. The copy pasted emojis were replaced by Question marks and the HTML coded emojis were replaced by the HTML code of the emoji. Secondly, When we wish to have a new line of text in the message, that too was not possible.. All the message content was contracted as a single paragraph. When I retried placing spaces between text by using the Enter key, they were replaced by <br />.

Please help me. any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Kawaljeet Singh
Please see the attached screenshot. You need to use %0A for new line character for your application. You can also use it multiple times to break the line multiple times.

Currently Emoji support on the API module is not available. It will take some time before it will be added in future.

So, for now, you can send the messages normally without emojis. Later whenever the support for Emojis is added, we will inform in the group.

1621598474066.png

Please see the attached screenshot. You need to use %0A for new line character for your application. You can also use it multiple times to break the line multiple times.

Currently Emoji support on the API module is not available. It will take some time before it will be added in future.

So, for now, you can send the messages normally without emojis. Later whenever the support for Emojis is added, we will inform in the group.

View attachment 1013
Neeraj, %0A are still used to break lines?
I've tried \n, %0A, %0D, %0D%0A but nothing seems to work. When I receive the message in WhatsApp, it still appears this code (attached files).

Attachments

• pab2.JPG
    pab2.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 56
  • pab1.JPG
    pab1.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 59