• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Schedule Gmail messages shows <br><br>

SGMG

When we wish to have a new line of text in the message. All the message content was contracted as a single paragraph. When I retried placing spaces between text by using the Enter key, they were replaced by <br />. Also using %0A did not work to create new line in my email.

Please help me. any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
SG

This is the text i wrote in Pabbly Gmail (Email Message (Required))

going to try writing text from scratch.

entered 2x.

entered 2x again lets see.

This is how to text sent in an email.

going to try writing text from scratch. <br /><br />entered 2x. <br
/><br />entered 2x again lets see.

Using a single line of text is not ideal for any recipient wanting to read any email. Can you help me. Thanks!

Fagun Shah

When we wish to have a new line of text in the message. All the message content was contracted as a single paragraph. When I retried placing spaces between text by using the Enter key, they were replaced by <br />. Also using %0A did not work to create new line in my email.

Please help me. any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
SG

This is the text i wrote in Pabbly Gmail (Email Message (Required))

going to try writing text from scratch.

entered 2x.

entered 2x again lets see.

This is how to text sent in an email.

going to try writing text from scratch. <br /><br />entered 2x. <br
/><br />entered 2x again lets see.

Using a single line of text is not ideal for any recipient wanting to read any email. Can you help me. Thanks!
Using <br /> should work for new lines. I use it all the time for Gmail email from pabbly connect.

Pabbly Connect :
This Line one<br />
This is Line two<br />

Gmail will show :
This Line one
This is Line two

SGMG

Pabbly automatically places those <br /> in my emails and it does not create a new line. It’s displays the <br /> as text in every email.

if I manually type <br /> in the email in pabbly before I save it, will it work like this?

If you could include any details, this would be very helpful. Thank you

SGMG

Hi. So this <br /> technique does not work to create new lines in pabbly. Maybe I am leaving out some key informations.

Also the software creates RANDOM new lines when email is viewed in mobile or desktop. See attached screenshot.

My simple emails look extremely spammy. I have tried so many variations to make this work - it has become more of a headache and a waste of time than just copy paste and scheduling the emails.

i am trying to send PLAIN TEXT emails using gmail / pabbly.

I copied or typed all of the text in my message

added a link to the email.

sending from personal gmail account

Using Google chrome on Mac

Also support closed my email ticket without responding to my question

Attachments

• 8A99EE38-C1DB-4EFF-83F4-32A43AA9D977.png
    8A99EE38-C1DB-4EFF-83F4-32A43AA9D977.png
    493.5 KB · Views: 79

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi. So this <br /> technique does not work to create new lines in pabbly. Maybe I am leaving out some key informations.

Also the software creates RANDOM new lines when email is viewed in mobile or desktop. See attached screenshot.

My simple emails look extremely spammy. I have tried so many variations to make this work - it has become more of a headache and a waste of time than just copy paste and scheduling the emails.

i am trying to send PLAIN TEXT emails using gmail / pabbly.

I copied or typed all of the text in my message

added a link to the email.

sending from personal gmail account

Using Google chrome on Mac

Also support closed my email ticket without responding to my question
Can you please let us know the workflow name so that we can review it once and update you on the same?

Further, if you're using Gmail with an action event as "Send Email (with Plan Text)", then you don't need to use </br>.

We tested from our end and it's working fine.

1621848673373.png

Last edited:

SGMG

https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjczNDA1Ig_3D_3D
Thanks for fixing the new line issue on my end!

Can we fix this problem I am having where pabbly creates a random new line In every single email I send.

shown below is the copied text and the email that is sent creates a new row randomly.

Attachments

• C6C54EEB-BB1D-4CC1-9730-C513126B5B1E.png
    C6C54EEB-BB1D-4CC1-9730-C513126B5B1E.png
    503.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 830BE029-C5D8-41B6-BC61-1F0F2F9DC1F4.jpeg
    830BE029-C5D8-41B6-BC61-1F0F2F9DC1F4.jpeg
    193.1 KB · Views: 75

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @SGMG

We have tried the Send Email with Plain Text Action event by putting simple text in the "Email Message" box and added a new line (shift+enter) and seems it is working absolutely fine.

2021-05-25_11h52_47.png

And as a result, no new line was added in the email message -

2021-05-25_10h51_40.png

Please try again this at your end and let us know if you face any issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

SGMG

Currently I am still having the issue of getting random breaks in the line and new lines appearing - I didn’t use <br> Please refer to all of the attachments that show the screenshot of my gmail account.

can you fix this issue? Pabbly is creating new lines randomly. I cannot control how my paragraph will look. If I make 1 single paragraph, it creates random rows when executed in pabbly.

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Currently I am still having the issue of getting random breaks in the line and new lines appearing - I didn’t use <br> Please refer to all of the attachments that show the screenshot of my gmail account.

can you fix this issue? Pabbly is creating new lines randomly. I cannot control how my paragraph will look. If I make 1 single paragraph, it creates random rows when executed in pabbly.
I just tried it out myself and no random lines created as shown in your screenshot.

Can you do us a favour and add a new action step altogether and put the text there to see if you are still experiencing the same issue.

Further can you also check whether the same email is also appearing with broken line on another device or another email client?

Also can you confirm if you are using the Gmail app on Mobile or are you using another email client to view the messages?