• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Erro - cannot have new-line/tab characters or more than 4 consecutive space -whatsapp clound api

Hi all

I have integration between the Elementor form and Whatsapp. Everything works well but we have an issue when customers send messages with multiple new line characters.

Please can anyone help me how to fix this issue? How can pabbly connect remove the new-line/tab characters?

Code:
{
    "Error Message": "(#131009) Parameter value is not valid",
    "Error Type": "OAuthException",
    "Error Code": 131009,
    "Error Error Data Messaging Product": "whatsapp",
    "Error Error Data Details": "Param text: Hi Naimish \n\nThis is Jack. Sorry for the short notice. Do you have any appt available for today for a haircut?\n\n\n\nThank you\n\Jack cannot have new-line/tab characters or more than 4 consecutive spaces",
    "Error Error Subcode": 2494073,
    "Error Fbtrace Id": "AgZSlfWIQasDZTPR_AxkV7D"
}

Thanks

Naimsh

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @naimishranderi

Please can anyone help me how to fix this issue? How can pabbly connect remove the new-line/tab characters?
You can use the "Text Formatter by Pabbly: Replace Text" action step to replace the \n with the space or with <br> to avoid \n from your content.

2022-06-24_11h50_31.png

Vikas

Hello @Supreme,

I am also getting similar error. I am trying to send a whatsapp template message to the user who has submitted the elementor form. The mesage is not going through.

Please check attached screenshot

Thanks.

Attachments

• WA error.png
    WA error.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 49

Vikas

Hello @Supreme,

I am also getting similar error. I am trying to send a whatsapp template message to the user who has submitted the elementor form. The mesage is not going through.

Please check attached screenshot

Thanks.
So I was able to get rid of this using number formatter. now everything looks good but still the whatsapp template message does not get delivered.
What could be the reason for it?

Supreme

Staff member
So I was able to get rid of this using number formatter. now everything looks good but still the whatsapp template message does not get delivered.
What could be the reason for it?
Please check the format of the phone number in which you need to pass, as we can see from your workflow you are not passing the phone number without + sign.

Kindly check the help text carefully and try again.

1664865835571.png