• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ERROR 401 - rest_cannot_edit_others - Connect GSheet to WordPress

jruwet

Hi,

I have an error (Data Status 401, rest_cannot_edit_others, Message: Sorry, you are not allowed to create posts as this user.) when i try to Save and Send the test request of my task. My trigger is a new row in google sheets and my second action is the creation of a post on wordpress.

I am sure that I am allowed to create post as this user because the user I am using is the Admin.
Don't find any help on this subject.
I am using the plug-in WP REST API on wordpress by WP REST API Team

Thanks for your help

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-23 111048.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-23 111048.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 15

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @jruwet,

The issue appears to be related to the absence of the Basic Auth Plugin in your WordPress account. Please follow the steps provided in the attached thread and watch the accompanying video to install the Basic Auth Plugin. If you have already installed the "Mini Orange" plugin, please ensure to remove that plugin before installing the "Basic Auth" Plugin.