• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error between Hotmart and Sheet

Hello, good afternoon. I need help, I made an integration between Hotmart and Sheet, but it is not working well for the following reasons:

1. The date field is not formatted correctly (capture attach)
2. It is missing fields to display, for example the SRC Code and the SCK Code, which are fields that I use to track my sales.
3. It also does not show me the type of sale field, to determine if the sale comes from the producer or from an affiliate.

And I did all the integration steps well, in fact, I have this automation done in Zapier and it works perfectly for me.

Attachments

• Reporte ventas (Johan) _ Pabbly Connect2024.02.23.png
    Reporte ventas (Johan) _ Pabbly Connect2024.02.23.png
    47.6 KB · Views: 18

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Javier Quest,

Hello, good afternoon. I need help, I made an integration between Hotmart and Sheet, but it is not working well for the following reasons:

1. The date field is not formatted correctly (capture attach)
I have added a Date Time formatter to your workflow, which will provide you with the correct date format.
1708724898668.png

2. It is missing fields to display, for example the SRC Code and the SCK Code, which are fields that I use to track my sales.
3. It also does not show me the type of sale field, to determine if the sale comes from the producer or from an affiliate.

And I did all the integration steps well, in fact, I have this automation done in Zapier and it works perfectly for me.
Could you please share the screenshot of the trigger event you are using in Zapier, as well as the fields you are looking for?

Of course, the SRC and SCK fields are for tracking the origin of sales. I attach a screenshot of the fields that I select in Zapier. Please tell me if you need anything else.

Attachments

• Reporte de ventas CE (Johan) _ Zapier2024.02.23.png
    Reporte de ventas CE (Johan) _ Zapier2024.02.23.png
    162.3 KB · Views: 17
Hello, I placed "Order Completed" as a trigger event and the SCK field still does not take data from me

Attachments

• Reporte ventas (Johan) _ Pabbly Connect2024.02.26.png
    Reporte ventas (Johan) _ Pabbly Connect2024.02.26.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 12

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Javier Quest

Can you please make a new connection once to the following screenshot and then check the response for SCK fields?

I hope this might help you out.

1709021992229.png

Hello, I tried again, but now it asks me for the "subscriber code", however, the product for which I want to generate reports is not a membership or anything, so Hotmart does not issue a "subscriber code"
Prueba Johan _ Pabbly Connect2024.02.28.png
Captura de pantalla 2024-02-28 190420.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It seems that this use case requires the 'Transaction Events' trigger step in Hotmart. If you want this trigger event to be added to Pabbly Connect, you can submit your request on our dedicated platform: https://pabbly.featureos.app/b/Integration-Request

Our integrations team will look into your request and, if possible, add the desired trigger event to Hotmart.

Hello. This would be the second time they sent me there, but the first request I made there was never answered... :/

As a suggestion, you should manage that step of sending the request to https://pabbly.featureos.app/b/Integration-Request, that would not only be more efficient but would save a lot of time, because everything is here in this chat the history of what we have discussed and my request.

Now I have to write there and it's like starting from scratch.