• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error Code 500 (internal error encountered) in my Workflow with Google Sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexco888

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTZiMDYzMDA0M2Q1MjZhNTUzNTUxMzI1MTY3NTQzNSI_3D_pc
Hi!
I had an issue regarding a workflow that was working correctly.

1703632803186.png

Can you please explain me what happened and what should I do to avoid any future situation like this one :) ?

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please explain me what happened and what should I do to avoid any future situation like this one :) ?
During such occurrences, it's important to note that Google Sheets might face difficulties in processing your request, leading to the appearance of the "Internal server error" message. This indicates a temporary issue where Google Sheets might not be able to handle or fulfill your request due to a problem within their systems or infrastructure.

To avoid such instances you can simply re-execute the failed task with the Re-Execute option that will rerun the workflow and process action step.

1703656150731.png

Status
Not open for further replies.