• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error connecting to Gurucan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I am trying to create a workflow where a client makes a purchase on ThriveCart and they will receive an email to be enrolled in a Gurucan course.

I was able to successfully set up the ThriveCart side to receive information when a purchase is made.

Unfortunately, I keep getting an error message on the Gurucan side, saying "NOT_FOUND". Here is the screenshot of what I have:
Screenshot 2022-06-26 at 00-42-34 Pabbly Connect.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @BeActiveIsEasy

It seems like the User which you are trying to enroll might not be available in your Gurucan. Regarding your concern, the user must be present in your Gurucan account.

So, to achieve such a condition you need to use the Router action step whcih will allow you to create 2 condition when use is available it will directly enroll it and if the user is not available then it will create it and then enroll the user accordingly.

You can refer to the following thread for similar logic.

(Kindly avoid the Update Contact action which is not available on Gurcans' Integration)

Please try this at your end and let us know if that helps you out.

Thank you for your prompt response. I am setting up the Router action for New Users. The "Does not exist" option always returns an error. What should I do next?

Screenshot 2022-06-27 at 23-13-39 Pabbly Connect.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @BeActiveIsEasy

I am setting up the Router action for New Users. The "Does not exist" option always returns an error. What should I do next?
While doing the initial setup in your workflow the Filter condition will through false response once because while setting up the email address does exist and in real-time when the email address doesn't exist means the user is not available on your Gurucan then that particular route will get activated which will create a student then enroll it accordingly.

Though we have set up your workflow from where you have left. So kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.