• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error creating lead in pipedrive

I ended up creating a flow where the trigger is a new lead on the pipedrive and the last action would be the creation of that lead on my pipedrive, however within the pabbly platform the 'Lead value' field is a mandatory field, and in the docs api documentation pipedrive it is not mandatory, so put a fixed value to be able to save and run the integration

1671628490862.png

I've already tried both the value '0' and values from the example indicated by pabbly that would be '1000', but I still get this return at the time of execution

1671628290575.png

I've looked at the api documentation and apparently it's only necessary to put an integer value, but the error persists.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @viniciussricci

Kindly capture a new accurate submission from your Facebook Lead ad form and map that data in the Pipedrive action step.

Since the test data is not valid for Pipedrive's action, the action step didn't work.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @viniciussricci

We have removed the required from the Lead Value and Lead Value Currency fields. Kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

1671776345106.png

é esta a informação?
Seems like you have executed the workflow and because of that, the data label got changed in the task.

So, kindly press the "Recapture Webhook Response" once then fill the lead ad form once to capture the data in your trigger event.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @viniciussricci

We have redesigned your workflow according to the "Find Person's" action step.

Kindly try it and let us know if that works for you.

Further, It appears that you have made several attempts to re-execute the activities since the trigger event is a multistep trigger, and the labels vary if you re-execute the tasks again.

As a result, your Pipedrive action step did not get the answer with the time since it was altered after execution.

We advise against running the workflow if it contains the "Facebook Lead Ads: New Lead (Instant)" trigger event. Alternatively, pass the leads in real-time using your lead ad form.

At that moment the integration worked in parts, he even created the lead on the pipedrive, but the information that was recorded is totally messed up, of course it could just be a configuration issue, but the biggest problem is that apparently the integration is repeated twice if you look at the flow history, and at the end 8 tasks are consumed, 4 of which are free, I find it a bit complicated for pipedrive to provide an endpoint 'search for a person and if there is no one create a person' and we basically have to use 8 tasks to meet the demand that a endpoint can supply

1672148542770.png

1672148558386.png

I was using this flow as a test form on a client, in order to bring all the other clients of my agency to the platform, but for the moment I will deactivate the flow and go back to the old operation in another integrator until we manage to solve the problem

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @viniciussricci

We have changed the filter condition from your workflow and it might not cause you the failed task.

Please give it a test submission from your Lead ad form and try again.