• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error in moving attachments of pabbly for to google drive

WOWRIDER

I created a pabbly form which capture images and then uploads them to google drive. Either the files or missing or not readable.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @WOWRIDER

Can you please share the workflow URL once in which you have experienced the same issue

WOWRIDER

XRVUZgRTUzAASgBqBlVQd19LUlZVDwY-ARgIGlxTAnoATQJHBURfNQtHB21eDVU0B04AalUJBz5YTAMHUAYDcFNKBDgAAwd9VxoEfwdGDj1dA1R8BGU#

P

Pabblymember11

After reviewing your task history, we found that the current logic for extracting the attachment is returning a blank response. This blank response is causing the error and resulting in an empty entry being added to your Google Drive.

To resolve this issue, I have processed the extracted URL and converted it to a JSON array. Please use the response from the 10th step in your Iterator action step to correctly process the attachment URL.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

1720180471740.png

WOWRIDER

still getting errors. not all files are uploading to drive. and few of the files are showing as not supported

P

Pabblymember11

still getting errors. not all files are uploading to drive. and few of the files are showing as not supported
I've implemented a 'Code by Pabbly' action step that captures the attachment URL in JSON array format, preventing the null values to the Iterator action step.

Please test your workflow and inform us about its performance.

2024-07-11_10h31_06.png