• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error in sending and receiving messages through Whatsapp cloud api

aarogyam

Hi,

I'm facing problem in sending whatsapp messages through API. Interesting, the sytem is sending the replies as per the templates (at mobile). But in Pabbly, it is showing as error as mentioned in the screen shot. Also, I observed it is repeating the same message again and again and the tasks are being counted.. The below one shows the message, but the user is getting the reply on his/him whatsapp number..

1672734335138.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @aarogyam

It appears that you have created a loop in your workflow with WhatsApp Cloud API where you are capturing the same response that you are sending.

1672744873760.png

aarogyam

Hey @aarogyam

It appears that you have created a loop in your workflow with WhatsApp Cloud API where you are capturing the same response that you are sending.

View attachment 19894
No.. I have followed similarly as explained in the tutorial video. I'm getting message from a whatsapp number (e.g. 918200******) to a whatsapp cloud api number (e.g. 916340******). I have put a message in the workflow to reply to the previous number (i.e., 918200******), there is no loop here. the former is receiving the message but in your website it is showing an error.. !!! and continuously executing the same (but the former is receiving the message only once..).. I'm loosing the tasks.. kindly let me know how to solve this.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @aarogyam

Please check whether or not the phone number label you have mapped in the WhatsApp Cloud API action step is coming in real-time.

As we can see you are getting the phone number in the different data labels.

2023-01-03_17h56_49.png

So, as a solution, we recommend using the Filter action step after the trigger event, which will process the workflow only when the phone number is coming from that particular field.

1672749178145.png

aarogyam

Hey @aarogyam

Please check whether or not the phone number label you have mapped in the WhatsApp Cloud API action step is coming in real-time.

As we can see you are getting the phone number in the different data labels.

View attachment 19898

So, as a solution, we recommend using the Filter action step after the trigger event, which will process the workflow only when the phone number is coming from that particular field.

View attachment 19899
1672757928463.png

Pls check it has sent the message successfully but it costed me 3 tasks.. why it is happening like this. It should be only one task. Also, why errors are coming like that?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @aarogyam

We have changed the filter condition from your workflow and it should work when the phone comes in that specific field.

2023-01-04_12h26_51.png

Though we have tried the same at our end, it is working fine now.

2023-01-04_12h27_07.png

Moreover, if you can see the particular task, you will see the exact consumed charges in that execution excluded free tasks.

2023-01-04_12h27_17.png