• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error parsing Emojis via JSON

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjMwNTZhMDYzMDA0MzE1MjZiNTUzNDUxMzM1MTYyNTQzMyI_3D_pc
when im sending a json with emojis, its parsed as ??????? instead of emoji.

in my workflow i make a JSON POST to a whatsapp web service who pars the text and send whatsapp message to the reciptant.

{ "to": "1. Phone : +972524713422", "text":"EXAMPLE TEXT 🎁"}

but the message recieved is EXAMPLE TEXT ????

i spoke with the support and they recieve the emoji as "????" and when using the same feature in "make" it works.

so its something about pabbly that dosnt send the json emojis well.

it happened on every emoji i have tested. and even tried to send the emoji code "ð\x9F\x98\x80" and it sent it as is - EXAMPLE TEXT ð\x9F\x98\x80

how can i fix it?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @moshe haddad

It seems that the emoji you've chosen is actually a PNG file. Please try selecting the gift emoji and pass it on instead. Your action step shows only question marks as well.

Sample - https://emojipedia.org/wrapped-gift

1710836069992.png

i tried, same thing.

🎁

i clicked the "copy" button on the link you sent and pasted it into the workflow.

sent a test and got same ???? issue

history id:
IjU3NjMwNTZhMDYzMTA0MzE1MjY0NTUzNDUxMzU1MTY0NTQzMSI_3D_pc

Supreme

Staff member
Currently, Emoji support on the API module is not available. We will be supporting this in the near future.

So, for now, you can send the messages normally without emojis. Later whenever the support for Emojis is available in the API module, we will make sure to notify you.