• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error when creating Pin from Airtable

Hello I am getting the following error when I test my workflow for creating a pin from airtable

Invalid request: {'board_id': 'recZGBWgrEUzKWzlx', 'link': 'urlhttps://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1363168395', 'title': 'Sweet Dreams Nursery Wall Art SVG', 'description': 'desWant to add a charming and whimsical touch to your little one\'s nursery? Look no further than this Sweet Dream Rainbow Sign SVG! With a colourful and cheerful rainbow, fluffy white clouds, and the phrase "Sweet Dreams" in playful script, this digital cut file is perfect for DIY projects like wall art, cake toppers, cushions, and more. So why wait? Add a pop of colour and joy to your baby\'s space today!', 'alt_text': '', 'media_source': {'source_type': 'image_url', 'url': 'pinhttps://v5.airtableusercontent.com/v1/15/15/1679436000000/ErFFuo0f2UI-bzEs4K0LVQ/3J-EZfxNNKKQEo6wOtpJo5cHdHjhOpD49dJoHYVAIgGxl2ucmHZ3GcLgS2v0v1752fSukkH8Utf0mHfUfo9uLl87xrc7ptoODySuecZlxFM/_PFW1dr_X6Cvr9-UqZ740GCxXRRq7s9rsrrJmxWdWnE'}} ('recZGBWgrEUzKWzlx' does not match '^\\d+$')

I am mapping the board to a column in airtable but I assume I need to have this as the board Id rather than the board name. Where can I find the board ID.

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @deborahlee

In the Pinterest, action step if you do not want to pass anything you can simply leave the field blank or select the Board Id in which you want to pin.

1679471304122.png

Though we have changed the mapping in your Pinterest action step and it is working now.

Thank you, however I want to map the board field to a field from Airtable rather than choosing one otherwise all my pins will go to the same board.
I have a field in the Airtable called Board and that contains the name of the board but I get the error ('Home Decor SVG Files' does not match '^\\d+$')
This matches a board in Pinterest with the same name.
Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @deborahlee

In the Board Section Id, you must pass the Id instead of the name.

So, try placing the IDs of the Board in place of its name.

1679643357842.png

Thank you.
Do you know where I can find the id of the pinterest boards. Also none of my board have sections. I'm a bit confused what should I map to in the Board required field.

Thanks

Thank you. So I went through and got all my board Id's and added them to my airtable. However, now when I map the board id field I get the error 40 with message Board not found.

Any ideas what I need to do now?

Thanks
Deborah

Supreme

Staff member
Have you picked the Board Id or Board section Id? You need to pick the Board Id from the Board field.

I have mapped the board to the board id field I have in Airtable which I populated with all the board ids. If I don't map and just enter the board id then it works fine but it won't work when I Map the field even though I have the exact same id in the Airtable field.

1679755405048.png

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Can you check once whether that board ID exists in your Pinterest account which you have connected with.

Hello, I wasn't sure where I could find the board ids on Pinterest so I went and viewed the soucre code of the relevant board page and searched for the board id and found that it matches the board it should
1679905498814.png

Something has happened to the Pinterest Action. I have just opened the workflow and I have an error with the image URL. There is no longer a field for the URL for the pin graphic which was mapped correctly this morning. Any ideas what could have happened? Thanks

Thank you. I have an issue where sometimes the trigger fires immediately when a record is added to the table but before I have had time to fill in all the fields necessary, so when it gets to creating the pin some fields are blank and I get an error. How can I get round this?
Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @deborahlee

You can add the "Airtable: Get Record" action step after the Delay action step to ensure that if it is triggered after a few filled columns, it will fetch the entire row.

1680241511703.png