• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Error with "lookup" in google sheet

Nothing to do with Pabbly Connect. This limits are at individual gmail account level.

Check this for more details on limits - https://developers.google.com/sheets/api/limits

Sorry mate, you're only half correct. If you read the link you provided, you'll see it's not only based on an individual account level; it's by project (eg API credentials (eg Pabbly Connect) as well as the user account.

I'm recieving this message on a stand-alone gmail account, with nothing connected to it except Pabbly. And recieving it on the very fist lookup that only occurs once per day. Obviously not anywhere near the 60 per minute per user per project limit. Only explanation is that the entire project (eg Pabbly Connect) is reaching the 300 per minute per project limit.

It's entirely to do with Pabbly Connect, they need to request a higher quota.

Fagun Shah

Sorry mate, you're only half correct. If you read the link you provided, you'll see it's not only based on an individual account level; it's by project (eg API credentials (eg Pabbly Connect) as well as the user account.

I'm recieving this message on a stand-alone gmail account, with nothing connected to it except Pabbly. And recieving it on the very fist lookup that only occurs once per day. Obviously not anywhere near the 60 per minute per user per project limit. Only explanation is that the entire project (eg Pabbly Connect) is reaching the 300 per minute per project limit.

It's entirely to do with Pabbly Connect, they need to request a higher quota.
Let's tag pabbly team here, @Pabbly @Naveen

P

PabblyMember3

We have checked our project quotas and everything seems to be ok and are under limits.

Are you guys very very sure about that?

Look at my account/task history:
I only have a single active workflow on my Pabbly account.
It's a simple "Grab row from Google Sheet -> Post on Twitter".
It only occurs once per day, and uses 4 Google Sheets related-steps.
It's been running fine, once per day, for almost 8 months.

Why would i suddenly get a 429 "Resource has been exhausted (e.g. check quota)." error today, with absolutely no changes from my side? And on the very first Google Sheet related step in the workflow?

Theres only a few possible explanations:
  • Somehow something changed on the backend so that the "Google Sheets: Lookup Spreadsheet Rows" action is actually making >60 calls.
  • You're using my Google account identity to make other API calls without my permission or instruction, or you've suffered a data breach.
  • You briefly went over your project quota for a single minute, 9 hours ago.
I'd like to hope it's the third option.

P

PabblyMember3

I have checked your account but didn't get such workflow, Can you please share the correct Pabbly Connect account email here.

I have double checked our project's quota and everything is fine there. Also, only the authorized accounts are able to make the API calls to Google project via Pabbly Connect workflow. Our Lookup function searches the specified data in the specified column. I need to check your API call in the logs, do share a task history ID so that, I can check it deeply and get back to you with more details.

P

PabblyMember3

We are looking into this issue, our Google Sheets project quota is under limit still a couple of users are getting this error. We have also reported this issue to the Google support team.

We will keep updating you about the same.

P

PabblyMember3

Hey @aidan cottrell, @rjwalkerz3sm ,

We have made some changes to the Lookup Spreadsheet and Gmail Send Email actions. It should work fine. Please check your workflows and let us know if issue persists.

Last edited by a moderator: