• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ERROR zoho books

dsgadmin

Trying to create a contact with web portal enabled and I get this error:

1694464076255.png

I have the same issue. What is the solution?

My workflow url

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @stellar.tone

Please consider configuring your Zoho Books account with the client portal settings, or you can verify this with the Zoho Books support team.

1694519585648.png

Hey @stellar.tone

Please consider configuring your Zoho Books account with the client portal settings, or you can verify this with the Zoho Books support team.

View attachment 31400

Let me restate this question:

When using pabbly to "create a new contact",
Is pabbly able to automatically configure the customer portal and turn the customer portal feature on for the NEW contact that was just created using pabbly?

Customer portals is currently on in my zoho books.

Supreme

Staff member
As observed in your Zoho Books: Create Contact action step, you are required to set the following field to False.
1694584370614.png

After configuring it to False, the action step is functioning correctly.

1694584539648.png

Supreme

Staff member
Disregard the instructions for configuring Customer portals in your Zoho Books, as mentioned earlier. Instead, please enter 'False' in the following field and then attempt the task once more.

1694592047198.png