• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

esignatures.io issue where signer 2 info is ignored

Cameron

I am able to send a contract to the first signer in my automation but all details of the signer 2 name, email, etc. are not picked up.

When I save and review the simple response there is no details that I have entered in their. When I check the response received in esignatures.io they only have a record of signer 1. I also tried adding signer 3 details but it still only seems to read signer 1 details.

In order for my contract to be valid I need both signatories.
If this could please be looked into.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Cameron

We have forwarded your concern to our technical team and they are currently looking into it.

We shall notify you with an update soon.

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @Cameron,

Since the application is currently managed by the app team, we recommend reaching out to them directly regarding the issue. They will be able to promptly update their integration to address the matter at hand. We have already forwarded your query to the team on our end as well. To contact them, please email: [email protected].

Best regards,
Pabbly.com

Cameron

Hi Nivesh,

Thanks for coming back to me. I have sent them an email, hopefully they can help out soon!

Cameron

Cameron

Hi Nivesh,
Esignature.io came back to me and said they have looked into it and it's a bug on your side, but they needed Pabbly to confirm and were waiting for you to get back to them? Is there any progress with this yet?
Regards,
Cameron

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @Cameron,

We would like to address a concern regarding the signature team's action step and request them to make the necessary updates in accordance with the requirements. It is important to note that there is no bug in the system; rather, a minor update is required. As the signature team has been granted access to the application editor, they have the capability to make the required modifications. We have already communicated with them and sought their permission to update the action step ourselves. Once we receive their approval, we will proceed with the update and keep you informed of the progress.

Best Regards,
Pabbly.com

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @Cameron,

We have taken the initiative to revise the action step on our part. Do reconnect and make another attempt. We are optimistic that this adjustment will address any issues you may have encountered previously.

However, should you continue to experience any difficulties, please inform us promptly so that we may assist you further.

Best Regards,
Pabbly.com