• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Pinterest with photos

Ninjasupoer

Hey, im trying to connect etsy and pinterest so when i post a product on etsy it will auto post on Pinterest i cant find a way to do it, is it possible?
I attached a file,

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Ninjasupoer

You should input the shop ID into the Shop ID field instead of the shop name. For the shop ID, utilize the "Find Shop by Name" action.

Please check your workflow now.

2024-04-29_17h38_14.png

Ninjasupoer

Also, can you tell me how can i find the photos that i uploaded on etsy? I cant seem to find them on pabbly connect

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Ninjasupoer

Hey, im trying to connect etsy and pinteret i was able to find my seller ID, now i added "get active listing images" and i see RANDOM listings that are not mine, I got only 3 listing and it shows me about 20 RANDOM listings that i got no idea where it got it from, i checked the ID and my ID is correct, what is going on?
You can review the response result, which will provide you with the images according to your requirements.

1714471699341.png

Also i noticed that it asks for "description" but when i add etsy descrption its more than 500 characters of course and it throws an error "Too long"
What can i do that it will take up to 500 characters of the whole descrption?

1714471878506.png

Supreme

Staff member
I changed something and its now not showing this blue etsy button but it shows the product url i attached, How can i revert it back to what it was?
I want the blue button and everything.. thank u
From the API of Pinterest, there is no option available to pass the link to the blue button.

Instead, the redirect URL will be visible on the image on Pinterest.

1714477499637.png

Ninjasupoer

From the API of Pinterest, there is no option available to pass the link to the blue button.

Instead, the redirect URL will be visible on the image on Pinterest.

View attachment 41638
Yes, but how come 2 lists shows the blue button and price and everything and once i changed something it wont show again?

Attachments

• 800db491ce31357c67692c0b1098d319.png
    800db491ce31357c67692c0b1098d319.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 6

Supreme

Staff member
I think it says that the title is too long but thats etsy titles, what can we do?
You can trim the content to 100 characters with the help of the Truncate function of Text Formatter or you can rephrase that with the help of OpenAI.

1714643073923.png

Supreme

Staff member
I added it but im not sure if its in the right place, also i cannot test with new listings because it sends a listing that doesnt need to remove characters, how can i test?
The Truncate action step seems to be placed correctly, please give it a try, I hope that will work for you.