• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

EU VAT Validation not working properly.

Thesis

Hi,

I have added VAT Validation and tested it with a real payment (Stripe), it worked well. The issue is when I tried to fill in a fake VAT number, it showed that VAT is included but when I pay, no VAT is included.

Example - Germay: 19% VAT. My VAT set up is as below.
Screenshot at Apr 24 15-27-40.png

My product is €20. When I proceeded a test payment with a fake VAT ID ( I used ABC123456 ), it shows that 19% VAT is to be included - see below.

1682317796460.png

After I clicked Next, Stripe was chargning me €20 and not €23.80 - No VAT was charged. Then when I checked in Invoices in Pabbly, it showed that the charge was €20, no VAT included.

My questions:
1. How do I charge VAT when a wrong / fake VAT ID is used?
2. When a customer pays, how do I know that their VAT ID is validated and correct?

P

Pabblymember14

Hello Thesis,

We have added a proper validation for the incorrect vat as well.

Now, you can test the same from your end and let me know.