• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Everwebinar and Google sheets integration

sanni

Hey team. I want to integrate Everwebinar with Google sheets via Pabbly. Here's what I need done:

Whenever someone registers for the webinar and then attends it, I should get their registration data like their name, email, phone, registration date, joining time, time in live room, and other data from when they register till when they leave the webinar after attending it, all this data should be added in a new row in google sheets.

Currently I am not seeing any integration like that. Please let me know how can I achieve this integration!

Himesh

Hello @sanni ,
Can you please check if everwebinar provides webhooks or not? If yes can you please send documentation url here?

FYI I'm not from pabbly connect team I'm a automation freelancer who helps other pabbly connect members.

sanni

Hello @sanni ,
Can you please check if everwebinar provides webhooks or not? If yes can you please send documentation url here?

FYI I'm not from pabbly connect team I'm a automation freelancer who helps other pabbly connect members.
Everwebinar provides API key but not webook. Will API key do the work? Or do we need webhook here?

Himesh

Webhook requires compulsory. That's how it works. Webhook captures the data and in next step you can use that data into gsheet. Ask their team if they are providing any webhook or not.