• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Extract multiple fields

airelle

Hello,
I'm discovering Pabbly's Text Formatter and I have a content with MUCH fields to extract (maybe 30).
I can of course add 30 "Text Formatter by Pabbly" (as serial) in my workflow but I'm wondering if there is an easier way like using Zapier... because it's a huge work to add all of them....
Can you advise me ?
Thanks,
R.

Last edited:
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @airelle

Could you please explain your usecase once on how you want to use the Text Formatter action step and want to process the automation clearly?

So that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.

airelle

Thanks !
I send an email to the "Email Parser by Pabbly", which is generated by a (big) form on a website.
So it looks like that, it has about 30 fields and I want to use all of them in next steps (to create a Google doc from template but I know how to do that). Zapier allows to highlight easily the fields I want to extract, done in 5 minutes, so I imagine that you have an easy way too :)
Name : |Bernard Paul|

Address :
|street, number, city|

VAT number
||

Phone
|0123456789|

Email

|[email protected]|

Something else
||

... and so on

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Please enable the simple response and then capture the email parser response. That will show you the response in simpler format as required by you -

1660049368208.png