• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

EZEEP/ GOOGLE DRIVE QUESTION

Hi there, I have got a workflow set up that when a new google drive file is uploaded in a specific folder (which happens from an app script daily between 5-6am) we want pabbly connect to find this file and send it to EZEEP for printing. Only issue I am having is that the file when uploaded is being found correctly but to send the file to ezeep it is asking for a file url (Enter the URL of the file to print. Ex: https://www.example.com/my-doc.pdf) but on the file in google drive it just says web content link, self link,differnet ID's but the actual file url doesnt show on the insert data on pabbly connect . I have tried all other urls mentioned but it doesnt seem to be the actual pdf link we need. How do i acheive this?
Thanks

Luv

Hey @Jordan Darlison

Kindly use a permanent download link instead of the share link. Refer to the image below.

1713270057585.png

Also, you haven't mapped the "File ID" from the previous step in the "Share File with Anyone" action step. Kindly set your workflow accordingly and let us know in case you face any further issues.

1713270072553.png

Hi there i have done that but is just says JobId and then blank? and our printer hasnt printed the file? i have refreshed also but no luck
1713272893412.png
1713272865139.png

Luv

Hey @Jordan Darlison

Upon looking into the issue a bit more, we can conclude that you will need a '.pdf' link, instead of a Google Drive share or download link. Kindly have a look at the image below,

1713957754905.png

You can use PDF Monkey for generating such link. Kindly watch the video below from 10:15 for further instructions.

Luv

Hey @Jordan Darlison

Certainly. Your workflow will consist of three steps: Google Drive initially, followed by PDF Monkey and then Ezeep.

Please inform us once you've established the workflow and whether it's functioning correctly or not.