• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Ad Insights no longer accurate

Hi, For the past week FB ad insights across all my accounts has been very off. It started on 26th June, and since then all Landing Page views only showed a very low number. and sometimes View Content and Checkout count is missing a few numbers.

For example, this is yesterday's stats in ad manager

1719910176107.png

And this is what Facebook Ad Insights showed with the same campaign.
1719910242436.png

I believe the differences will be bigger with a higher number.

The CPC, CPM, CTR all of those are normal.

I have contacted FB support and they said to check with Pabbly.

Do you guys know what's going on?

Here's another account's numbers.

1719910691343.png

1719910738184.png

This is after i've automated the numbers into a google sheet. As you can see, even Leads is missing a few numbers.

Attachments

• 1719910712402.png
    1719910712402.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 4

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @benjaminshuu

Can you please record a short video and tell us the reasons for the numbers getting shortened? Also, please share the workflow URL so that we can check it.