• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Create Page Photo Post process no longer working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil

I believe the Facebook Create Page Photo Post process broke sometime between 5:50 AM & 11:43 AM USA Eastern Time on 7/4/2024. My process that has been working flawlessly suddenly reports an "Internal server error" & ""The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details." The regular Facebook Page post one works fine, only the photo post is broken.

BitGamey

I saw the same thing earlier today. The problem is that the workflow still completes normally, so there is no indication that there is an issue other than the post does not appear and when you check the workflow, you see "Internal server error".

FBerror.png

Neil

I saw the same thing earlier today. The problem is that the workflow still completes normally, so there is no indication that there is an issue other than the post does not appear and when you check the workflow, you see "Internal server error".

View attachment 44383

I have the exact same issue. The workflow thinks it works, but it doesnr and as a result my service has been completely down for many hours now.

Neil

Hi @Neil,

Could you please share the Workflow URL in which you have this concern?

I actually have three different workflows that have this problem. The URL above is one of the three, and as you can see in both this forum thread, as well as the Facebook Group, I am not alone in having this problem come up all of a sudden, so it is definitely either a Pabbly Problem, or a Problem with the Facebook API that you are using.

Also, I have other similar workflows that use the regular Facebook Page Post function, as well as the Facebook Video Page Post function, and both of those work fine. The problem is limited to only the Photo Post function. I also tried doing a manual Photo Post from Facebook directly just to make sure that I could do native Photo Posts and I was able to.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Thank you for sharing the workflow. Please allow us some time to look into this concern. We will get back to you shortly.

Neil

Is there any update? This is having a very big impact on my operation and my revenue (the revenue I use to pay $79 per month for your service). It has been broken for at least 12 hours now (probably much longer), and it has been 2.5 hours since you said you would get back to me shortly, and I am not the only user having this problem.

Supreme

Staff member
Is there any update? This is having a very big impact on my operation and my revenue (the revenue I use to pay $79 per month for your service). It has been broken for at least 12 hours now (probably much longer), and it has been 2.5 hours since you said you would get back to me shortly, and I am not the only user having this problem.
Our team has made the required adjustments to the platform, and it seems that the Facebook Page Post integration is now operating properly.

Could you test it and confirm if it's working as anticipated?

Status
Not open for further replies.