• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Instant Leads and Gmail

RClayton

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzNDA0MzI1MjZiNTUzMTUxMzEi_pc
When an instant form comes in, I would like to be sent an email.
Workflow is set up and everything is connected without errors
The test leads come thru just fine. Webhook works.
When a 'real' lead comes thru, the emails are blank.
Why does the test lead work when I receive all the test information, but real leads are blank?

Test lead email shows as: (copied from an email received)
Name: <test lead: dummy data for full_name>
Email: [email protected]
City: <test lead: dummy data for city>
Phone: <test lead: dummy data for phone_number>
Date Created: 2023-07-08T19:34:17+0000

"Real" lead only shows labels and no actual information. These are actual leads as I see them on Facebook Ad Center.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Based on the response captured from Facebook it appears like you are not receiving any data from Facebook Lead Ads.
1688848823707.png

Upon further inspection, I can see that the Lead Gen form whose responses you are trying to capture is not being listed. This occurs when a user doesn't have access to a particular LeadGen form. As shown in the video, when you refresh the page, the form whose responses you're trying to capture isn't listed. This indicates that you don't have access to that form.

Please log in to your Pabbly Connect and Facebook Lead Ad accounts in an Incognito tab, establish a new connection with your Facebook Lead Ads account, and try again.
1688849843405.png

1688849940161.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Functionally, the only difference between the two is the polling time. "New Lead" has a polling time of 10 minutes, which means it checks for a new lead in your Facebook Lead Ads account every 10 minutes. On the other hand, the "New Lead (Instant)" trigger event captures leads instantaneously as soon as they are generated.

zest83

But why would someone go for 10 Minutes if Instant is available.
There must be a reason to have the New Lead (Instant) feature?

Is there a different setup?
More Timetaking Setup?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
But why would someone go for 10 Minutes if Instant is available.
That completely depends on the user.

There must be a reason to have the New Lead (Instant) feature?
There is no particular reason other than the user requirement. New Lead action event to be comparatively older than New Lead(Instant).

Is there a different setup?
More Timetaking Setup?
You can check out the setup process here:

zest83

So my workflows based on facebook stopped working - 3 days ago.
My entire business from fb/insta leads has come to a stop
I have done everything as required by the team to get things activated and yet not getting the leads into my Googlesheets or further processes.
I understand, reponses are slower on the wekend.
I am hoping I get a quicker response and solution to this, this week