• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Lead ads and Slack

Hi, I have a Facebook Lead form to Slack channel notification automation set up in Pabbly Connect. The trigger did not work and I did not receive a Slack channel notification when a lead submitted the form in Facebook until I had to manually intervene. Does the polling/triggers don't work instantly?
Appreciate some insights into this. Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ray007united

As you are currently utilizing the Facebook Lead Ad trigger event, which has an 8-hour trigger time, you have the option to consider the instant version of the Facebook Lead Ad as an alternative.

1697787449526.png

You can also refer to the following video lesson on your concerning use case.

(Watch the first part of the video on the same)

Hey @ray007united

As you are currently utilizing the Facebook Lead Ad trigger event, which has an 8-hour trigger time, you have the option to consider the instant version of the Facebook Lead Ad as an alternative.

View attachment 33168

You can also refer to the following video lesson on your concerning use case.

(Watch the first part of the video on the same)
Hi,

Thanks for your response and the suggestion. Yes, I am currently using the one which has an 8-hour trigger time. Am I right to assume that If I change it to the "Instant" version, It would work as expected? The reason I ask is because, when I initially changed it back and did the set up with the instant version, I noticed a message at the bottom of the page with the revolving icon - "waiting for webhook response" - Is this normal? Screenshot attached. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 6.48.13 pm.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 6.48.13 pm.png
    260.2 KB · Views: 44

Supreme

Staff member
Am I right to assume that If I change it to the "Instant" version, It would work as expected? The reason I ask is because, when I initially changed it back and did t
When using the Instant version of Facebook Lead Ad in your workflow, it becomes essential to perform a test lead submission from your Lead ad form. This step is necessary to capture the webhook response after clicking "Save & Send Test Request" and prevent the process from revolving the icon.

1697788810964.png

When using the Instant version of Facebook Lead Ad in your workflow, it becomes essential to perform a test lead submission from your Lead ad form. This step is necessary to capture the webhook response after clicking "Save & Send Test Request" and prevent the process from revolving the icon.

View attachment 33170
Thanks again for your response. I have managed to do so and shall contact again should there by any issues.