• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Lead Ads to Whatsapp (Re-send all leads)

daniel_s

Hello,
I have setup a workflow from Facebook Lead Ads to Whatsapp which works nicely.

I have 2 questions:

1. How can I ask Pabbly to re-send all the leads to Whatsapp? (And can I select a time frame for doing so?)

2. How can I ask Pabbly to send Facebook Leads ads to 2 Whatsapp numbers instead of just 1 number?

Thank you!
Daniel

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @daniel_s

Apparently, we wouldnt suggest you to re-execute the tasks which you have already been processed from your workflow.

You need to re process or pass the same data again from Lead Ad Form.

daniel_s

Please can you tell me how to re process this data? (I cannot pass the data from the Facebook Lead form because this data has come from advertising)

Supreme

Staff member
Please can you tell me how to re process this data? (I cannot pass the data from the Facebook Lead form because this data has come from advertising)

You can only process the data again by passing the data from Lead ad From itself in a bulk.

daniel_s

Thank you for answering.

"You can only process the data again by passing the data from Lead ad From itself in a bulk."
Which section of the videos should I watch? I am still unsure how to do this step.

Also, I am sure that I saw a different video that said that we didn't need to use WATI anymore, we just use Whatsapp Cloud

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @daniel_s

2. How can I ask Pabbly to send Facebook Leads ads to 2 Whatsapp numbers instead of just 1 number?
If you want to send more than one user at a time you need to add another action step to send message on WhatsApp.

1664869752510.png