• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Lead Ads with Date and Time Formatter to Google Sheets

StyxMedia

So I'm currently using pabbly connect with a lead gen ad of mine.
I've done the connection and tested it.

I needed the Date and Time of when the lead is created, so I used the "Created Date" from the "Res3" Option (Which I can't understand what it is and can't find anything about it on Google - Res1, Res2, Res3)

But since the Res3 format is gibberish to the sales rep and client, I used the Date and Time formatter

Using that, I was able to Change it (At least in the test results)

Then when the ACTUAL lead is generated, it comes as some random gibberish number (which I'm assuming is some format of a timestamp or something) which I have to keep formatting again and again in excel... eg. "45225.8638888889"

Then I became advanced and found out that if I change the account settings in Pabbly and use the {{pc_local_human_now}} code then it would give me exactly what I need.

And it made life a lot simpler... However, this too results in: "45225.8638888889"

PLEASE HELP!!

Secondly, on this new subsheet, the leads that are generated are being generated in row 2 instead of the bottom of the sheet... Can't understand why...
Context: The other columns on the rows of the empty cells have dropdown options (with nothing selected)

So when the new row is created at the top (Row 2) its a completely clean new row, how can I avoid this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @StyxMedia

Using that, I was able to Change it (At least in the test results)

Then when the ACTUAL lead is generated, it comes as some random gibberish number (which I'm assuming is some format of a timestamp or something) which I have to keep formatting again and again in excel... eg. "45225.8638888889"

Then I became advanced and found out that if I change the account settings in Pabbly and use the {{pc_local_human_now}} code then it would give me exactly what I need.

Could you kindly provide the URL of the workflow in which you attempted to convert the date and time?
Additionally, ensure that you set the format of the date and time as "Text" in your MS Excel sheet.

1698402492747.png

Secondly, on this new subsheet, the leads that are generated are being generated in row 2 instead of the bottom of the sheet... Can't understand why...
Context: The other columns on the rows of the empty cells have dropdown options (with nothing selected)
Could you kindly verify if there is any space between the header row and the data rows and provide a screenshot as well, please? If yes then please remove the extra spaced row and then try again.