• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Leads Ads Issue Updates - Re-Execute doesn't work

Your Task History ID
Task-ID IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzNDA0Mzc1MjZjNTUzNDUxMzE1MTY0NTQzOTBmMzYi_pc
Facebook Leads Ads Issue Updates - Re-Execute doesn't work - same the same error occurs

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @MaxMustermmann

Please re-execute your workflows following the below steps:

1. Go to the task history, click on the Task History ID, and copy the "Leadgen ID". Please refer to the screenshot to learn where you would find the same:
leadgen.png

2. Apply a filter on the basis of workflow name and task data, refer to the attached screenshot to apply the filter accordingly.

filter.png

3. Re-execute the task with responses received as the first attached screenshot, please avoid re-executing tasks with responses received as in below attached screenshot that are with multiple "Res1" in keys:

wrong response.png

Please avoid re-executing tasks with success status to prevent duplication.

Last edited:
But I don't want to do that for every single task. That's over 60 that failed. Why can't I just mark them all and run them again? Why does this work individually but not in batch?

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @MaxMustermmann

You will have to follow the mentioned process because re-executing tasks with wrong response (Res1 Res1...), will again result in a failed task increasing your failed tasks count.

Hope I have cleared your query, if you further face any difficulties please let us know.