• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Leads Form Choices

Christina

Hello, I have Facebook Leads form set up that has 2 choices of webinar dates to choose from. I want to send the subscriber information to Convertkit and segment them so they are tagged properly. I have my Convertkit form set up where the option they check assigns them a form. How can I send the choice from the Leads Form to the correct choice on Convertkit? Do I need to set up a filter? If so how will I do that?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-01-05 at 9.21.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-05 at 9.21.00 PM.png
    200.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Screen Shot 2024-01-05 at 9.34.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-05 at 9.34.12 PM.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 27

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Christina

Can you please share the workflow URL once so we can look into it and guide you further on setting up the Convertkit action step?

Christina

Hey @Christina

Can you please share the workflow URL once so we can look into it and guide you further on setting up the Convertkit action step?
Hi, I tried looking for a video on the YT channel and could not find one to help. Can you check and see if I have this set up correctly to separate people according to their webinar date choice on the Facebook lead form. Thank you! https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTY5MDYzMDA0Mzc1MjY4NTUzYzUxMzQi_pc

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Christina

Upon examining your workflow, it appears that the Router condition is in good shape. The only necessary adjustments involve configuring the Convertkit action step within the specific Routes to align with your needs. Please make these changes accordingly, and then give it a try.

Christina

I'm sorry I don't understand this, can you elaborate?
"The only necessary adjustments involve configuring the Convertkit action step within the specific Routes to align with your needs."

Supreme

Staff member
Hi, I tried looking for a video on the YT channel and could not find one to help. Can you check and see if I have this set up correctly to separate people according to their webinar date choice on the Facebook lead form. Thank you! https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTY5MDYzMDA0Mzc1MjY4NTUzYzUxMzQi_pc
Based on the analysis of your workflow, it appears that your route condition is functioning correctly. This means that the tags you've set will be added to the incoming leads exactly as you've intended.

Let us know if you are getting stuck at any step.