• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Leads -> Google Sheets -> WhatsApp notification

ilan12331

Hey guys, I am trying to find my way around by my own and can't find the right solution.
I successfuly set up that whenever a lead from facebook comes it enters inside a google spread sheet, now I am trying to add another thing that every new updated lead that has been added to the spreadsheet will send a notification to a whatsapp number for example - "Hey, you got a new lead on your google sheets" How I do that? can't find my way.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ilan12331

Please take a moment to review the instructional video about sending notification messages to newly added Facebook Leads in your automation process.

ilan12331

Hey @ilan12331

Please take a moment to review the instructional video about sending notification messages to newly added Facebook Leads in your automation process.

Hey thanks, I saw that, I just wonder if I can add whatsapp notification as a third step after it feels the lead info from FB Leads in the Google Sheets

ilan12331

Like not sending a thank you message to the lead applier, send a notification message to my client which is collecting the leads, like for example, Hi John, check your google spread sheets you have a new lead there

Supreme

Staff member
Like not sending a thank you message to the lead applier, send a notification message to my client which is collecting the leads, like for example, Hi John, check your google spread sheets you have a new lead there
Please show us how you have tried the same in your workflow because we cannot see you haven't set the Whatsapp Cloud API action step in your workflow at all.

ilan12331

Please show us how you have tried the same in your workflow because we cannot see you haven't set the Whatsapp Cloud API action step in your workflow at all.
Yes I know I haven't because I wanna know what I am supposed to do and how

Supreme

Staff member
Hey thanks, I saw that, I just wonder if I can add whatsapp notification as a third step after it feels the lead info from FB Leads in the Google Sheets
You can add the WhatsApp cloud API action step in the 3rd step, please go ahead and check the previously mentioned video's second part on sending the WhatsApp message accordingly.

Kindly let us know if you get stuck at any step.

ilan12331

You can add the WhatsApp cloud API action step in the 3rd step, please go ahead and check the previously mentioned video's second part on sending the WhatsApp message accordingly.

Kindly let us know if you get stuck at any step.
Is there any free way to set up whatsapp notifications? or it requires to purchase a 3rd app services for that?

Supreme

Staff member
Is there any free way to set up whatsapp notifications? or it requires to purchase a 3rd app services for that?
You can use the WhatsApp Cloud API which is free at the initial level for a certain number of messages.