• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook leads to Email Alerts automation problem

I have created multiple workflows to get lead alerts on different emails. earlier when pabbly allows only one email to get alert it is working good. but when pabbly introduces to send one email to multiple recipients workflow is not working. I tried to add only one email to receive email alerts but its not working. Multimedia attachments are the problem I guess.
In short I have made automation to receive alerts of fb lead ads on emails. but from last 10 days I am not getting constant lead alerts on email. when I send test request from my workflow it shows this error.
please find attached SS
Screenshot (945).png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Shoaib Sinss
It seems like you need to re-authenticate your Facebook lead ad account by adding a new connection also granting permission to the respective Lead ad form and testing the trigger event with the help of a tool mentioned in the help text.

2022-01-22_15h13_59.png