• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook leads to Google sheet - Multiple Lead forms deliverability error.

Anishek

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmMwNTZlMDYzMDA0M2Q1MjY1NTUzMTUxMzY1MTY1NTQzNiI_3D_pc
Hi Pabbly team,

So I'm sending leads from Facebook to Google sheet and I have multiple lead ad forms. I want to send leads from multiple forms to a single Google sheet. I tried selecting all lead gen forms in the Trigger section, but the sheet automation didn't work out properly and some data got lost in the process before arriving in the sheet.

I tried 2nd process, created individual workflows for every lead gen form, and tried to point it to a single Google sheet. The data arrived okay, but it's adding an extra row to my sheet; which is hampering my Google sheet auto-fill date and timestamp process. Could you please suggest some alternatives, how I can resolve this issue?

Regards Anishek

Attachments

• Screenshot (981).png
    Screenshot (981).png
    330 KB · Views: 33
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Anishek

If you adjust the application, ensure that corresponding adjustments are made to fields, columns, and connections reflect on the workflows as well. You may need to reconnect the action step or refresh the fields accordingly.

1714556751614.png