• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Messenger to Open AI how to set so Chatgpt only responses during non-working hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusiondy

I have 2 questions.

1. Is there a way to set Chatgpt to only answer during off hours when the Auto Dealership is closed?

2. Is there a way to stop Chatgpt from being too repetitive when answering the customer?

Below is an example:

Venden carro a indocumentados?

Cesar Cordero

mi credito esta muy mal, puedo comprar con ustedes?

Por supuesto, aqui en East Coast Autos puedes ser dueño de tu propio carrito sin importar tu estatus migratorio, dejanos tu numero de celular y un representante te llamara

Claro que si, tenemos bancos que pueden trabajar con tu credito

Cesar Cordero

Cual es el numero de telefono?

(410)XXX-XXXX , si gustas nos dejas tu numero de telefono

¡Hola! Sí, tenemos varias opciones de financiamiento disponibles para todos los clientes, independientemente de su estatus migratorio. Le invitamos a visitar nuestra tienda en 803 Eastern Blvd Essex, Maryland, 21221 o a llamarnos al 410-XXX-XXXX para obtener más información. También puede enviarnos un mensaje con su número de teléfono y le devolveremos la llamada. ¡Estamos aquí para ayudarle!

¡Hola! Nuestro número de teléfono es 410-XXX-XXXX. Puedes llamar en cualquier momento desde las 9 AM hasta las 8 PM de lunes a sábado y los domingos de 10 AM a 2 PM. ¡Esperamos tu llamada!

¡Hola! Definitivamente podemos ayudarle, no importa su situación crediticia. Nuestro equipo se especializa en ofrecer soluciones financieras personalizadas a nuestros clientes. Le sugeriría que nos deje su número de teléfono para que nuestro equipo pueda llamarle y discutir sus opciones. También puede llamarnos al 410-XXX-XXXX enviarnos un correo electrónico a [email protected]. Además, puede visitar nuestro sitio web para ver nuestro inventario en https://www.mydealereastcoast.com. Estamos abiertos de lunes a sábado de 9 a.m. a 8 p.m. y los domingos de 10 a.m. a 2 p.m. ¡Esperamos poder ayudarle!

Buenos dias

Claro que te podemos ayudar no importa tu estatus migratorio

Cesar Cordero

426338140_313138994627522_4871625555424113940_n.jpg

Hello, Yes, we do have a variety of vehicles available for sale. For specific details, I would suggest calling us at 410-686-1000 or emailing us at [email protected]. You can also view our inventory online at https://www.mydealereastcoast.com. Feel free to visit us at 803 Eastern Blvd Essex Maryland, 21221. We're open Monday to Saturday, 9 AM to 8 PM, and Sunday, 10 AM to 2 PM. Looking forward to assisting you with your car search!

Cesar Cordero

416491314_405832568668637_8112234314675301989_n.jpg

Hey! I'm really interested in buying a car from you guys. Can you please tell me what cars are available?

Y del credito Cesar te buscarmos lo mejor

Regalanos tu numero de telefono

Cesar Cordero

415348872_898855385250391_7956392415419061483_n.jpg

Hello! Excited to know you're interested in our vehicles. We have a large selection of used vehicles including pickup trucks, cars, sedans, crossovers, and SUVs. To get specifics, you could either leave your phone number for our team to call you, or you can reach us at 410-XXX-XXXX. You can also email us directly at [email protected]. We'd recommend going through our inventory at https://www.mydealereastcoast.com to get a better idea. Looking forward to helping you get your dream car!

Seen by Cesar Cordero at 9:57 AM

352351437_1000827981076355_5435295485067498898_n.jpg

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Fusiondy,

You can use Pabbly Connect Manager to start your workflow during off-hours and stop it during working hours. Please check out the thread shared below to understand how you can do so.
https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/time.15949/#post-75509

2. Is there a way to stop Chatgpt from being too repetitive when answering the customer?
To address this, you would need to adjust the prompt you are providing. The repetitiveness cannot be adjusted from our end it completely depends on ChatGPT.

Fusiondy

Hi @Fusiondy,

You can use Pabbly Connect Manager to start your workflow during off-hours and stop it during working hours. Please check out the thread shared below to understand how you can do so.
https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/time.15949/#post-75509

To address this, you would need to adjust the prompt you are providing. The repetitiveness cannot be adjusted from our end it completely depends on ChatGPT.
Do I need to start or clone a new work flow or can I edit the existing workflow? I am struggling with how to do this can you simplify the process? Do I use both Connect Manager and Scheduler in what order? I am not sure which one to put first and in what order please help.
below is the workflow i am useing and I just want to turn it off at 8AM and back on at 8PM EST
1708104977512.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You are not supposed to make any changes to this workflow or create a clone of it. Instead, create two separate workflows: one to enable your workflow at 8 PM and the other to disable it at 8 AM.

Anyways, I have already set up these two workflows for you which will Enable and Disable your workflow automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.