• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook offline connection

Gynette

I set up a Pabbly automation to send back Shopify orders to the pixel as both an offline event and purchase conversion event.

However, the offline event set on Facebook doesn't populate. It still says that no activity was detected.

I'm also unsure if purchase conversion events are being sent back
I've set up a similar automation with Zapier and also Pabbly before , and it worked flawlessly. How do I troubleshoot the Pabbly automation and ensure that both the conversion event and offline event sets? It said it can not find business.

workflow - Viajecito FAAT Framework

Like Reply

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Gynette

Seems like you haven't passed any data value in the action step, please pass the desired fields once and then try agian.

2022-12-20_17h52_58.png

Gynette

Yes but before that, I need to select a business from the drop down menu but there's nothing on the list. I have several business managers in FB but nothing was listed on pabbly dropdown.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-01 at 10.28.54 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-01 at 10.28.54 PM.png
    200.7 KB · Views: 44

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Gynette

Please refer to the following video tutorial once and then try reconnecting the action step again.

(Watch at 7:00)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Gynette

As we can see from your workflow, you are using an old connection to use the action step.

So, kindly make a new connection and then try again.

1672725970442.png

Gynette

Still no list on the dropdown menu even I logout and login of both Pabbly and FB. If you can watch the vid I did, upon connecting pabbly to fb for offline conversion, the fb business manager did not pop out but just automatically connect instead.

Supreme

Staff member
If you can watch the vid I did, upon connecting pabbly to fb for offline conversion, the fb business manager did not pop out but just automatically connect instead.
Try configuring the trigger event once in incognito mode or try logging out of your Facebook account once then try again.