• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Offline Conversions

Abought

Right now facebook offline conversions only send users email and phone number
please include same info like facebook conversions

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 10.01.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 10.01.36 AM.png
    140.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 2022-01-01_10-06-38.png
    2022-01-01_10-06-38.png
    698 KB · Views: 71
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Abought

We have added the desired fields in the Facebook offline conversions action event. Kindly check that out and let us know if that works for you.

Thanks

Abought

I have made change and using bellow settings
2022-01-05_22-54-05.png

but the test date like bellow

2022-01-05_22-54-42.png

is this normal? I think it should include event time, price, order id info.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Abought !

We have added those many fields only in the "Data In" for the Facebook Offline Conversion.

But the Module will work for you correctly and will create all the details which you have filled in your fields.

Abought

Hey @Abought !

We have added those many fields only in the "Data In" for the Facebook Offline Conversion.

But the Module will work for you correctly and will create all the details which you have filled in your fields.
Have you check my screenshots? I do filled "Event Time" "Price" "Order Id", but the test result wont have these info on "Data In"

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Abought

If you want to cross the history log with the value which is passed on the FB action event from WooCommmerce's trigger response, you need to check within the log from the trigger response.

The screenshot with the initial mapping which you have attached would be comparable since it is the data from the initial setup which doesn't change while execution.

2022-01-10_10h56_43.png

Now check the mapped field is appearing from your trigger response of WooCOmmerce or not.

2022-01-10_10h56_30.png