• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Offline Events & Conversion Events

keithyu

I set up a Pabbly automation to send back Shopify orders to the pixel as both an offline event and purchase conversion event.

However, the offline event set on Facebook doesn't populate. It still says that no activity was detected.

I'm also unsure if purchase conversion events are being sent back

I've set up a similar automation with Zapier before and it worked flawlessly. How do I troubleshoot the Pabbly automation and ensure that both conversion event and offline event set are being populated?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @keithyu

Could you please share the name of the workflow once, so that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.

keithyu

Hi

The workflow is on a client account. Workflow names are:

MHD Watches - FB Conversion
Hell For Leather - FB Conversion
PBuddies - FB Conversion

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @keithyu

If you are using some other email address to use Pabbly connect then please let us know the email address in which the workflows exist.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @keithyu

As we can see from your API response to the Facebook action step, you might have changed your Facebook accounts credentials and because of that, your action step is not working.

1666265067717.png

So, pelase make a new connection and then try again.

1666265099068.png

keithyu

We tried resetting the connection before and the same thing happened. No purchases being added to offline event set and pixel event

Supreme

Staff member
We tried resetting the connection before and the same thing happened. No purchases being added to offline event set and pixel event
As we can see from your Facebook connection and it seems like you are still using the old connection to use the action event.

Kindly add a new connection and try again.

1666849047560.png