• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $149 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Page Connection

I want to connect my Facebook page with pabbly, but when I tried to make the connection it's showing me the groups to which I am added to when I select Facebook Pages under Choose App section.

I've also tried other options as well i.e, Facebook Groups, Facebook Comments, and Facebook Posts. It's only allows me to make the connection with groups but I want to connect my Facebook pages. Attached some screenshots for reference.

How can I resolve this?

Thank you

Attachments

• coose app.PNG
    coose app.PNG
    27.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Groups.jpg
    Groups.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 48
  • Select Facebook Page.PNG
    Select Facebook Page.PNG
    47.2 KB · Views: 44